- Accredited psychotherapist (UKCP) since 1997
- Validated NLP trainer (INLPTA) since 1996
- Individual face-to-face counselling and therapy based in Nottingham U.K.
Hi, I’m Jethro Adlington.
You may have “discovered” my web site after searching for a counsellor in your area. Perhaps you may have been directed to this web site after a recommendation from someone. Please take all the time you need to browse the site before you proceed. Of course, you can always contact me directly if you have any questions.
Here’s some information about, the services I provide and how I work.
FACE TO FACE
An experienced, accredited NLP psychotherapist (UKCP)
I have considerable experience working with individual face-to-face clients in private practice, higher education, the NHS and in industry.
I have trained in
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Neuro linguistic programming (NLP)
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
These combined skills, coupled with the experience of working with hundreds of different individuals and a vast range of topics, have allowed me to generate a method of therapy that tends to focus on solutions rather than dwelling on your problems.